James Hart, CAC I
That conversation is happening again. You hear that comment and you bubble over with confusion and anger. Something needs to change but you are stuck and alone. There is a longing for connection and understanding.
Life has a way of presenting the same problems over and over until we make the jump and grow to our next self. An outside eye and ear will deepen that natural process.
James Hart is a Registered Psychotherapist and Certified Addiction Counselor I. He uses a mindfulness approach to create a safe and accepting environment. With kindness and your own inner wisdom you will illuminate your patterns and explore new ways of being.
Visit him online at www.ConsultJamesHart.com for more information.
James Hart has extensive experience with supporting individuals and families with the following issues.
- Addictions Including Alcohol, Opiates, Stimulants, Cigarettes, Gambling, and Compulsive Internet Use.
- Food Relationship Issues Including Eating Disorders.
- Co-Occurring disorders
- Harm Reduction Approaches
- 12-Step Recovery Support
- Depression / Schizophrenia / Bipolar / Anxiety
- Traumatic Experiences
- Seeking Social Security Benefits
Please contact Mr. Hart or the clinic with questions: